Monday, July 27, 2009

Rona's Diary ala Bridget Jones' Part 2

Dear Diary,

Much has happened since my last entry… for one, Jojo’s love for me is getting stronger these past few weeks. He kept on showering me with sweet nothings and all those kind of mushy stuffs that only lovers would whisper to each other. He was even too arrogant and conceited to tell the whole world that we are getting married this coming June 28, 2009. I mean, that’s too fast. We don’t even have this serious understanding. He is so “torpe,” for Pete’s sake. But I know that he’s head over heels in love with me. What we have is this mutual understanding and that I feel this eternal happiness and genuine contentment when I am with him. And I know that he feels the same too. Only he’s just too arrogant, too proud to tell me that he loves me more than his parents and relatives combined. Kafal ng mukha niya ha. Actually, during the limited time that we had, the nerve had the courage to imply that I should do the chasing and wooing because he’s too rich to do those things and that he had no idea how to court a woman. ANG KAPAL TALAGA NG MUKHA! TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL TALAGA ANG KAKAPALAN! ANAK NG TINAPA! HAYOP! What’s worst is that, I’m already tempted to do the chasing and wooing. Goshness! I’m really falling in love with him despite of the things he’s done to me. I’m not sure but it seems that he’s always trying to annoy me whenever he gets the chance. My friends are even telling me that I’m a masochist for accepting all the painful things that Jojo’s done to me like stealing my bags of Chippy, Banana-Q, and Nagaraya. Maybe this is the price that I have to pay before becoming Doña Rona Morcisa.

Anyway, back to our real topic... our supposed wedding on the 28th of June. The nerve of the man, I’m not even his girlfriend. But as I’ve said, we had this mutual understanding. And all I want is that we should experience the joy of getting to know each other and being lovers first before jumping into marriage. Yes, I’m pretty excited about having babies with him but oh-my-golly, I’m very nervous about doing things without the necessary preparations and ka ek ekan. And take note, he didn’t even have the initiative to propose to me over candlelight dinner or whatsoever. He just told me that we should get married as if he was just saying that the sky is blue. But oh-my, he was so handsome when has was saying that, I was rendered speechless. So right now, I’m currently enjoying the warmth of his love and the fact that all SMI employees are already aware of our whirlwind engagement. I’m the happiest girl alive in this planet!

The only sad thing about this whole agenda is that my admirers are slowly avoiding me. For example, Rued a.k.a Billy Crawford, had already given up on me. Poor boy! But he was really hurt when he got wind that I and Jojo are already tying the knot this June. He was even crying when he said the words, “April was right, it really hurts when you know that the girl of your dreams will be taken away from you forever. Anyway, I wish you the best. If you want, I can register your wedding at Gaisano for free. They have a promo there for June Brides.” What a sweet guy! But I can’t really love him no matter how handsome he is for my heart already belongs to Jojo.

And speaking of April, remember him? He’s the guy with the yummy eyelashes and sexy abs; he too was very heartbroken about the whole thing. He was not speaking to me anymore. And when our paths crossed in the Admin Building, he really made a detour and I saw him flirting with some petite girl around the corner. I think he’s trying to make me jealous and to try to change my mind about marrying Jojo. Ladies, he’s a good catch though coz he’s a very funny, down to earth and sincere guy. Plus he owns one of the biggest hiring agency in Tampakan, the Supreme Rock and the most expensive funeral home General Santos City has seen, the Cosmopolitan memorial. I felt very sorry for him coz we used to be friends. He would even tease me by calling me “Ate” in the public. I don’t wanna change the things that we had before. I want us to remain friends. Perhaps I’m gonna name my first daughter after him.

And there’s Rommel…what about him? He remains the mysterious handsome phantom that I’ve always known. He had always been so silent and demure yet he was the one who had the courage to give me the 4 X-rated video clips as a gift. However, things had changed between the two of us ever since the wedding announcement. He became more aloof and hard to get. He wouldn’t talk to me anymore and I had this feeling that he was treating me like I don’t exist in this world. Diary, this realization hurt me a lot. I mean, if I hadn’t met Jojo, it should have been him whom I had fallen in love with. Strong, hunk, brave and a perfect gentleman plus his 100 hectare land in Maticura. Who wouldn’t want a guy like him? But yes, I must accept the fact that in order to gain eternal happiness, one must also sacrifice. I’d let go of this wonderful man in exchange for a greater person which is JOJO. I just wished that we could have remained friends. But Kuya Jun was telling me that Rommel was really heartbroken, too shattered to remain friends with me. And the last thing I’ve heard about him is that he was promoting to everyone to convince advertising agencies to have Maricar Reyes and Katrina Halili endorse the pH care and Lactacyd products. Is this his way to cope up with the pain he’s going through? Kuya Jun actually joined him with his pH care and Lactacyd Cause for all Maniacs.

And talking of Kuya Jun, he wasn’t helping me with the sadness that I’m feeling these days. Do you know that he kept on flirting with George who happens to be one of my admirer and a good friend? Goshness! George had had enough already healing his broken heart without Kuya Jun adding to the burden he’s carrying right now. Kuya Jun was trying to seduce George by purposely saying bad things about me so George would be discouraged and would realize that he deserved someone better. But Kuya Jun’s method is just so cruel. I’d understand if he would just tell George, “George, that’s alright. There are still a lot of girls in the ocean. Who knows? The right one might come along sooner than you expected. Let go of Rona. Don’t worry; you are more good looking than Jojo that’s why I love you from the bottom of my heart.” But no, Kuya Jun wasn’t telling him this kind of words and instead, he was telling George this, “George, when you met Rona, you should have realized that she’s not meant for you. She’s a crazy woman who would slap and poison you while you are eating. Be mine, George and I will love you always. You are my guardian angel and I will be your lover forever. I will not hurt you. I will cherish you. I will give you the sun and the moon. I will even move heaven and earth just to make you happy. I will even carry the stones which you could throw at Rona and Jojo’s face. I can even hire an assassin to kill Crazy Rona so you will be avenged. All of these, I could do for you, my beloved George, so long as you would love me endlessly too.”And George, unfortunately, believed this craziness and I suspect that the two of them are secretly dating. I hope George would be happy with Kuya Jun. Though feeling sad for George, I’m quite glad of the assurance that Kuya Jun will take care of him for the rest of his life. Kuya Jun’s always prepared a bagful of puto maya for him. Good luck, Georgie!

Anyway, enough of my sentiments and let’s move on to the sunny side of things. But yeah, I’m not even sure if this news would be what you call “sunny.” My friend had just given me info that someone’s eyeing me with his heart spilling out from his eyes. And according to my friend, this guy’s ultimate wish is to chase me around Malalag Bay while I’m wearing my bikini. Just imagine how naughty this guy is! In addition to that, he wants us to be captured on film while our bodies are rolling on the black sand. Oh my gosh!!! Kakakilig!!! Chakang buhay ‘to. I’m just a bit worried about him coz Jojo’s already sent an army of investigators to know the real identity of this guy. And only Kuya Jun knows what he would do to the poor guy.

HELP!!!



Love,

Rona

No comments:

Post a Comment